Sunday, April 20, 2008

the long wait has come to an end.

yup..its finally here..sorry but i had to lower the quality, as the video was initially too big and it took so damn slow to upload.hope its alright..=\



yeah it was cut short..cuz jou wanted to take pictures of us people.




yeah i cut out the great escape.i malu.not nice laa..=\ my throat was so so dry..i should've picked something else..gah.couldn't sing properly.



ok i know i went off tune in both these songs..i have my reasons.

for hero heroine..my stupid guitar cable magically unplugged itself purposely just to aggravate me.so i couldn't hear myself play.and i'm playing rhythm.and i kinda refer to my playing to i can sing properly.and even when nigel played the rhythm, his guitar and mine weren't tuned together.thats why in stars our guitars sound funny.cuz we weren't tuned together.

agh.we made a lot of mistakes..nigel was too loud..i played a wrong note at the end of stars..nigel forgot to play the outro for stars.and i'm not satisfied with the way i look on stage.i shall try to be more energetic..x)

Thus ends my post.

No comments: