Saturday, November 8, 2008

hai ppl.
my is jamesa,
it rhymes wid aleeesaaa,
and in my show,
the jamesaaa show-o-oh,
we count our 1,2,3s
and we sing da abc.
life is a like banana,
dont act like my motha.
ok

wdadup ppl.
ijames.
am bark.
frm da depths of da underwar
after a deathtomato wid my right hand.
i came i saw i conkared.
nonononono.noooo gravity on my pie.bwahahahaha.
and now i am here to live n tell my story.

CHAPTER 1 THE BOY WHO LIVED.
BWAHAHAHAHA.
it was a dark and stormy nite.
and den the doctor called and told my hand was okay to use again.
and den i started laughing something like this.
BWAHJAHAHAHAHAHA.
ohhyea.
den i turn on the com n came to blog.xD
soooooooooooo.
u ask
wads up wid the band now.
well.
we play for loud.
my hand cacat at tat time.
but.
im busy.brb

No comments: